• Business hours: M-Th 5:30a-10p, Fri 5:30a-8p, Sat/Sun 7:30a-5:30p
• First timers must arrive at least 15 minutes before class time in order to register.
• All students will be asked to fill out and sign a registration/waiver form.
• We cannot admit a late student if it is his or her first time or after pranayama breathing is over.
• All students must sign into class before entering the yoga room.
• There are no shoes, gum, glass, or cell phones allowed in the yoga room at any time.
• All students must practice using a yoga mat and a large towel.
• If you have a medical condition or injury, it is your responsibility to tell the instructor before class begins.
• Every class is 90 minutes, so please plan on staying in the room the entire time. If you must leave the room, do so only if it is an emergency.
In an effort to keep our carpet as clean as possible, please keep tissues on your yoga mat not on the floor. Please clean your yoga mats after each use.
• Please practice silence in the yoga room before, during and after class. At the end of class, please roll up your mat and leave the room quietly, out of respect for your fellow students in final Savasana.
• The lost and found bin will be cleaned out at the end of each month. If you leave something behind, please pick it up as soon as you can.
• Class cards are not transferable, refundable, or extendable. Please understand there are no exceptions.
• Please use the recycle bins for all plastic bottles.
- Call the studio if you have any questions: 480-777-0939
- Come in to visit and get your questions answered personally
- Join our email family to receive unadvertised specials, success stories and photos, and our monthly events newsletter
Visit these pages in this section next:
- A Note from the OwnersYou Are Here
- Our Special FacilityYou Are Here
- Dedicated & Certified InstructorsYou Are Here
- Studio PoliciesYou Are Here