A Note from the Owners
Elaina and Dr. Benjamin Zorensky, NMD own Bikram Yoga Tempe. They opened the studio in 2002 after receiving some amazing personal results from the practice. You’ll find their personal health stories in the teacher’s section, but before you go there take a minute and learn why they opened the studio in Tempe.
“The most important lesson I would teach anyone is that, no matter how busy and crazy your life is, you can make the time to practice. And it’s worth it.” ~Elaina Zorensky
Our goal is to maintain our reputation as a comfortable, educational, clean, and friendly yoga studio. We hope that you will find BYT as a safe place to grow, strengthen, and heal.
Opening the studio was an easy decision for 4 reasons:
1. We both have experienced amazing health changes from the practice.
2. We have a deep interest in natural healing and health.
3. We love helping people achieve their goals and aspirations.
4. We love Tempe!
We see the studio as an extension of our friends and family, and as a catalyst to build community and support worthy causes throughout the Phoenix Metropolitan area.
We welcome over 1000 people a week through our studio doors and hope that you become a part of our healthy yoga community!
- Call the studio if you have any questions: 480-777-0939
- Come in to visit and get your questions answered personally
- Join our email family to receive unadvertised specials, success stories and photos, and our monthly events newsletter
Visit these pages in this section next:
- A Note from the OwnersYou Are Here
- Our Special FacilityYou Are Here
- Dedicated & Certified InstructorsYou Are Here
- Studio PoliciesYou Are Here