15 Reasons to Practice Bikram Yoga
Why would I do Bikram Yoga? Here are 15 reasons…(Courtesy of Bikram Yoga Avondale)
1. Unplug – This class is 90 minutes, all of which are for you – a great escape from the daily rat race. There is no time to think about problems or your ‘to do’ list. You will be 100% focused on your body and your breath.
2. We’re a Fun Bunch – We have an amazing community of really cool, positive people here at BYT. You will be surrounded by others that are interested in improving their lives and leading healthy lifestyles.
3. Turn Back the Clock- Your skin will start to glow and you will notice you are smiling more. The way you carry yourself begins to change with your new found flexibility and energy. You willl feel good from the inside out as your body begins to heal. Your friends and your family will wonder what you are doing that is creating this noticeable change.
4. Get Happy - People that practice yoga are happier. It’s hard not to be happy when you feel so amazing.
5. Conquer Insomnia – One of the first benefits people see is they fall asleep easier and wake up feeling fully rested and restored ready to take on the new day.
6. Crank Up Your Volume – You will have more energy throughout your day and be better able to accomplish your daily responsibilities.
7. Laser Beam Focus – You will feel less stressed and more in control of your time. You will have new mental clarity and be able to focus on the task at hand.
8. Able to Leap Tall Buildings – You will become physically stronger and begin to carry your body differently. Your posture will improve and you will walk taller. You will become mentally stronger and will feel more confident, more focused and less stressed. And you thought you could never be a super hero.
9. Forget What it’s Like to Have a Back Ache – Bikram Yoga is healing yoga. It’s physical therapy for your entire body. When you try to perform the postures the right way, your body will begin to change and improve. You will work through old injuries and rid yourself or significantly reduce pain.
10. Improve Your Game – Dramatically enhance your performance in other physical activities you enjoy while reducing injury! Every time you take a Bikram Yoga class you build strength, increase flexibility, create space between every joint in your body, get a cardiovascular workout and improve your mental focus.
11. Start Actually Liking Healthy Food – With regular practice your body naturally craves healthier foods and you will drink more water in preparation for class.
12. Supercharge Your Libido – Need we say more?
13. Rock Star Confidence - If you can commit to a regular Bikram Yoga practice, you can do anything. And there is an empowerment that comes from knowing you are more in control of your health and overall well-being.
14. Look Good Naked – As your body begins to shed unwanted pounds and you enhance the definition in your musculature you will see your body take on a new more toned shape that fits better in clothes and looks better naked.
15. A Class a Day Keeps the Doctor Away – Your immune system will get stronger and stronger and you will get sick less often and for a shorter duration.
- Call the studio if you have any questions: 480-777-0939
- Come in to visit and get your questions answered personally
- Join our email family to receive unadvertised specials, success stories and photos, and our monthly events newsletter
Visit these pages in this section next:
- What to ExpectYou Are Here
- 15 Reasons to Practice Bikram YogaYou Are Here
- FAQYou Are Here
- Class Tips & EtiquetteYou Are Here